Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Friday, December 6, 2013

We Must...

I desire to live my life in the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, anointed by God with the Holy Spirit and Power. When I open my mouth Lord, fill me with Thy words of eternal life; with power and demonstration of Your eternal Spirit and reveal the deep things of God. I choose to live in the victory that overcomes this world, even my faith and desire for all to believe, Jesus the Christ is the Son of the Living God. We must not look to ourselves... We must stop looking to man... We must look unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith... We must worship God in spirit and in truth, for the Father seeks us to worship Him... We must lift up our eyes, up over the hills; the hills of the flesh, and of this world, for our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth... We must look up and lift up our heads for our redemption is near... The Son of man is coming in power and in great glory, and you and I Must prepare ourselves to be received by Him! The Spirit and the Bride say, come. And let him that hears say, come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely! (Revelation 22:17) Question: What are you saying today? Jesus, the Son of man will return, why? Because He said He would! Do you have ears to hear? Are you thirsty? Are you willing? Let's join together with the Spirit and say, Amen, even so, come, Lord Jesus!

1 comment: