Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I See Him, and I One Day I Shall Behold Him...

What a glorious day to live in the presence of God, to sing His praise and worship at His footstool; where I see Him, and I behold Him in the light of the Lord Jesus Christ; Facedown. What an even more glorious day, when I shall see Him, and behold Him, Face to Face in all of His glory and power! My God delivered me, because He delights in me. I abide in Him, because I delight in Him and He gives me the desire of my heart, and many desire do I have. To be filled with the boldness of His Holy spirit and the knowledge of His Word. To worship Him in spirit and in truth. To know Him in the fellowship of His sufferings, and the power of His resurrection. To proclaim His truth to all generation and show forth His praise in all the earth. I will exalt the One who lives forever and drink from the Fountain of Life, and I shall live in His presence in the place He has prepared for me. It is a glorious day to be alive Christ, and witness His truth unveil before my very eyes, and one day...one day; I will see Him, I will behold Him, and I will worship Him forever; I will sing a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou was slain, and has redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, nation; and has made us unto our God kings, and priest: and we shall reign on the earth. I will sing with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessings. And I will join with every creature in heaven and earth and we shall sing together, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment