Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

God Loves You

When I was a sinner I did not need anyone to tell me I was sinning...everything within me screamed I was living wrong. What I desperately needed and did not know is that God loved me. While I was yet a sinner, Christ died for the ungodly, He died for me. If there was such a thing as "Sinner of the Month Award" I would of had my picture and name on a plaque...lol The summer of 1986 I was 21 years old working at “Mister Donuts” on East Empire. I worked third shift and for most of the night I worked alone, so I would light a candle in the back room, sit at a table with a little new testament Bible reading the book of Revelation, while smoking a joint. Looking for answers to all the questions that lingered within my mind. Early one morning just at the break of dawn a women comes in the shop and orders a chocolate donut and a coffee to go. As I rang in her order and handed her the change, she looked deep within my eyes and said, “God Loves You”…those three words would haunt me for the next few months as I continued to seek for truth. I knew the evil that was present within me, I knew what I was capable of doing and what I had already done. Yet, there was a God who loved me? I did not understand the word “Love” Could it be the way this woman said those words or the way I heard it? Either way, these three words; God. Loves. You; Pierced my heart and stirred my soul. I began to search with all my heart this unknown God who loved me. And When I searched for Him, He sought me and He found me. Why I sat in darkness, and the fear of death gripped my soul, Jesus gave light to me. Can three simple words "God Loves You” change the course of ones life? Absolutely! Live to be a witness of Christ through the power of His love that is poured into our hearts by His Holy Spirit! (Romans 5:5)…If you have never heard, or have not yet believed, I tell you the truth; God Loves You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment