Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Jesus Heals the Broken Hearted...

I use to think I was all alone in this big confusing world I did not understand. My life filled with dark secrets, living lies under the control of sin. I was born with a broken heart. I thought I was the only one who felt like a misfit, some kind of outcast, a social freak, for the world around me seem to have it all together, after all I was born into poverty, at the age of 5 sexually molested by a female cousin, as a teenager addiction was my only friend, searching for a substance I could not find, demons haunting my darkened mind...Then I came to know Christ Jesus and His Spirit of truth entered me, I was born again. The revelation of this truth set me free. I was not alone, I was not the only one who felt the way I did, I saw that everyone in the world was just like me, lost in sin, our minds blinded by the devil through unbelief as we all sit in darkness and the shadow of death. When I understood the revelation of this truth; I could forgive all the wrong that was done to me, seek forgiveness of all the wrong I did to others, and forget the things that were behind me. I could lift up my eyes to Jesus. He and He only is the Author and Finisher of my faith. Not this world, not my parents, nor poverty, additction, or others around me. Jesus revealed Himself to me, and I found my story written within the pages of His story, and when I believed on Him, suddenly everything made sense. I found answers to the question that linger deep in the depths of my soul. Questions about life, suffering and death. I understood that I was created by Him, and for Him, and for His pleasure. His Spirit empowered my life, His Word transformed my thinking, and the meaning of life became more than just me existing, The meaning of life was and is about me being ALIVE! In this life many will live then die, and never be alive! Jesus said, “you must be Born Again” - We must awake and Christ will give us light! 1 Corinthians 15:22 ...For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. John 1:12-13...But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. Truth: You and I are born of blood, born of the flesh, and born of the will of man, (Born of the natural). Question: Are you born of the will of God? (Born of the Spirit) 1 Timothy 2:4…Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. God’s will is for you and I to be Saved (Born Again) and come to the knowledge of His truth…You and I are created by Him, and for Him, and for His pleasure…There is a mystery hidden from the beginning of the world, this mystery of God and mankind. A mystery that is now revealed, “Christ in us the Hope of Glory” Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. “If you stop looking with your eyes, you will feel Him in your heart” - Julie Miller Close your eyes, open your heart and see the One who Sees you. Let Jesus come and give life to you, let Him empower you with His eternal Spirit, and fill your life with His truth that will set you FREE!!! Everyone of us are born with a broken heart...and if Jesus is near those of a broken heart, and He came to bind up the broken hearted and set the captives free, that is you and I my friend. Jesus is near us and we are not alone! Jesus stands at your door knocking it's time to let Him in and let Him heal your broken heart... Jesus came to seek and save the lost, that's you and I. Jesus came to heal the broken hearted, that's you and I. Jesus came to set the captives free, that's you and I. Jesus came to give life, for you and I. Hear the good news of the gospel today. Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so.. Little ones to Him belong they are weak but He is strong... Yes, Jesus Loves me! Yes, Jesus Loves me! Yes, Jesus Loves me! The Bible tells me so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment