Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.
Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Sacred Gathering on Holy Ground
When God’s people gather together we gather on holy ground…..For God is holy and wherever He is…it is holy, (For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20.) We present ourselves before the LORD an offering of the highest praise which is our lives….a place of consecration and sanctification. A place of communion beneath the mercy seat of our Lord Jesus Christ. We enter within the torn veil through the blood of Christ into the Most Holy Place. In this place we seek the LORD and minister unto Him, a place of revelation, God revealing His truth and His purpose. The Most Holy Place where the high priest, if he had done just one thing wrong in the process of preparing himself before the LORD he would fall dead in the presence of God.
Questions to ask ourselves…..Worship leaders:
Should you really present yourselves, while entertaining the congregation with “strange fire” unto the Lord in His House? (Leviticus 10)
Should you really handle the “Word of God” deceitfully conforming to the wisdom and fashion of this world, and not to the Revelation knowledge of Christ?
(Acts 20:28, 1 Corinthians 1:17-24 & 2 Corinthians 4:2)
Should you really sit in the cushioned chairs sipping on your Cappuccino’s and Latte’s with “itchy ears” embracing a socially excepted feel good gospel claiming you have no responsibility in your salvation?
(Isaiah 30:9-12 & 2 Timothy 4:3-4)
Non church going believers:
should your excuses for not seeking God be blamed on those around you, and even those you do not know? (Acts 17:39)
Question for all who say they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and handle His Holy Word as if it’s just a book from a second hand store: Where is the fear of this God you say you believe in? (Hebrews 10:31 & Luke 11:35)
Sacred Gathering on Holy Ground
(Exodus 3:1-12, 14)
We as God's people gather together for worship to present ourselves before a Holy God. It was and should still be a sacred gathering. When Moses encountered God at the burning bush scripture teaches us clearly how we are to approach God.
1. Moses looked…..God gets our attention.
2. Moses turned to see…..Repentance
3. When the LORD saw Moses turn and He then called unto Moses out of the midst of the bush, and said…..Moses turns, God sees then God speaks….
4. Moses, Moses….Moses response; “Here I am”
5. God said, “ draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou stands is……Holy Ground” Consecration and sanctification…putting off the old/flesh to put on the new…righteousness of Christ.
6. God reveals Himself….I Am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. God the creator, God who made covenant and the God who has declared the end from the beginning.
6. Moses hides his face for he was afraid to look upon God…..Holy reverence.
7. The LORD sees, the LORD hears, the LORD knows, and He came….
A. I have seen thy affliction.
B. I have heard their cry.
C. I know their sorrows…
D. I Am come down to deliver them…
E. To bring them up out of that land (Egypt)…unto a good land flowing with milk
8. Come now and I will send you…..Great Commission
9. To bring forth God’s people out of Egypt….(Bondage, slavery) turning their eyes from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among the saints which are sanctified by faith in Christ. (Acts 26:18)
10. When the people are out of Egypt, they shall serve God upon this mountain….
Serve as in worship, serve as in obedience, not with convenience, worship in Spirit and in truth.
Three things God seeks.....
1. For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.....Luke 19:10
2.The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong. 2 Chronicles 16:9; sought for a man among them that should make up the hedge and stand in the gap before me...Ezekiel 22:30
3. The hour comes and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship Him. god is a Spirit: and they that worship Him MUST worship Him in spirit and in truth....
The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth.....seeks the lost soul, seeks to show himself strong through us as we stand in the gap, and He seeks us to worship Him in spirit and in truth.
If you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ be a worshippers of the Living God, and fear before Him, knowing that He has the power to just kill our bodies, but to cast our souls into hell.....it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.....Jesus himself said, And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken; but on whosoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matthew 21:44)
For thus saith the High and Lofty One that inhabits eternity, whose name is HOLY; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones....Isaiah 57:15
Thus saith the LORD, the heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that you build unto me? And where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath my hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I LOOK….even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and TREMLETH at My WORD……Isaiah 66:1-2
O Lord God, God of my Fathers, The God of Abraham, the God Isaac, the God of Jacob…….hear my prayer that I pray unto You this day. You who inhabit eternity, inhabit the praises of Your people as we turn our hearts from our wicked ways, we turn our hearts in repentance unto you. With a humble and contrite heart we come seeking Your face, desiring to worship You in Spirit and in Truth. Seek us Lord as we worship You!
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD. Let us lift up our hearts with our hands unto God in the heavens….Yeshua HaMashiach, let my prayer be set before Thee as incense, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. I pray for Thy people Israel, peace be within the walls of Jerusalem. I pray for revival in the land of Your people, and within the hearts and minds of all who say they believe on You Lord Jesus.
Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.