Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Story Written Within the Pages of His Story

Shalom and blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Throughout my walk with Christ many friends and fellow believers have encouraged me to "Write my Story." I have PONDERED the idea. Over the years I have written bits and pieces of my story, either through a song I've written or within messages I've shared at Jesus House or other speaking engagements. Over a period of almost two years now, I have MET with a local author and together we have dared to venture into the memories that were sketched into my darkened soul to write a creative memoir. I must say, I am beyond excited to declare the greatness of God’s love, His redemptive work through the cross of my Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of His presence that has always been before me, and now dwells within me. Coming soon…..My Story! Anyone want to guess what the title might be???????....and to those of you who know, shhh......be quET!

No comments:

Post a Comment