Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Shalom! It has been a few years since I last posted. Cancer has its way of turning your world upside down. If you let it, it will not just consume you, it will change you. Tom, my husband was diagnosed with multiply myeloma in January 2018. He started chemotherapy on March 5th. 2018 and here we are after two stem cell transplants and now into four years of chemo treatments I have risen from the ashes of this horrible disease in hopes to revive my blog and my witting in general. I have change the title and narrative for this blog to focus more on the truth of our identity in Christ. In the beginning God created us in His image and in His likeness. God saw all that He had made and it was very good… so what happened to the GOOD? Stay tuned as I navigate through God’s Word and let the Holy Spirit reveal and teach me the eternal purpose of our existence. Now unto the King eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment