Arise and go down to the Potter's House, and there I will cause you to hear my words.

Welcome to my blog!!! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you under the shadow of His wings; May you be enlightening by His Spirit of wisdom and revelation through the knowledge of His word; Today, may you know that the creator of the universe will move heaven and earth on your behalf, because He loves you with an everlasting love!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ecclesiastes State of Mind

If God made everything and saw that it was good - then why do we live life with such emptiness? Is it possible to find purpose in the mist of vanity? I have seen the high and mighty filled with such ugly selfish pride and the poorest of poor filled with the SAME ugly selfish pride. Yet, God has put eternity within our hearts and has created good works for us to walk in them. Jesus who went about doing good and healing ALL who were sick and oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him. For this purpose the son of God was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. Where is purpose in the mist of all this? The Apostle Paul writes in Galatians 1:15-16; It pleased God who separated me from my mother's womb and CALLED me by His Grace. To REVEAL his son IN ME, that I might preach Him. We are separated and called by his grace, His favour and his divine influence upon our hearts, to reveal Jesus in us. Christ in us the hope of glory. I wake up in the mist of vanity, where I find His mercies are new every morning and as I acknowledge Him - He leads me by His Holy Presence. I find purpose, when I find myself in Christ. To know Him in His sufferings and the power of His resurrection.

Ecclesiastes Sate of Mind: there’s nothing new under the sun, it’s all vanity, yet, there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven…..SELAH!

Shalom Always,
Bonnie Kae Lentz


Ecclesiastes 3:10-12 (NIV1984)
I have seen the burden God has laid on men. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.

Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

1 John 3:8 (KJV)
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Colossians 1:27 (KJV)

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Acts 10:38 (KJV)

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Lamentations 3:22-24 (KJV)
 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Proverbs 3:5-7 (KJV)
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Philippians 3:7-10 (KJV)

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment